Charity Related News
Stay up to date with the latest in charity relating news.
This news feed is consistently updated so check back soon, if you would like to skip to our 20 newest articles, skip to the bottom of the page.
- 6 Tips Young People Can Use To Handle Money More Responsibly November 19, 2019Needless to say, being financially literate is one of, if not the most important skill you can have. This skill can take you far ahead of everybody else and put you in a position where you can pick and choose...
- Chick-fil-A is changing its charitable donations following LGBTQ supporters criticism November 19, 2019Chick-fil-A said its foundation will "deepen its giving to a smaller number of organizations" by focusing on education, homelessness and hunger.
- Chick-fil-A is ending donations criticized by LGBTQ activists after years of backlash November 19, 2019Chick-fil-A said it would no longer donate to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Salvation Army, two groups that have been criticized by LGBTQ advocates. While Chick-fil-A stopped donations to several controversial groups in 2012, it continued to...
- People are theorizing that Popeyes' chicken sandwich convinced Chick-fil-A to stop donating to controversial groups. Here's the real reason for the change. November 19, 2019Many people pointed to the success of Popeyes' chicken sandwich as convincing Chick-fil-A to end its donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes on Monday. However, Chick-fil-A appears to have cut its controversial donations earlier...
- Refugee groups bitterly disappointed after Scottish Court of Session rules Serco's policy of evicting refused asylum seekers is lawful November 19, 2019
- Lloyds co-funds six-part TV series about delicate money conversations November 19, 2019Save Well, Spend Better will air on Monday nights on Channel 4.
- Most Americans Support Public Access To Local News, But Are Divided On Funding November 19, 2019Of those polled, 86% of American believe people should have access to local news -- even if they aren't paying for it.
- AARP Media Scores Big In Ads, Circulation November 19, 2019AARP Media earns $174 million+ (print/digital) in media-based ad revs, according to public filings. That's due to two pubs: 'AARP the Magazine' and 'The Bulletin.'
- Michael Schumacher's son drives his record setting F1 car November 19, 2019The Ferrari in question is the very one Schumacher drove at the 2002 French Grand Prix at Magny-Cours to secure his fifth of seven F1 drivers' titles in the quickest time in Formula One history.
- Associated Press: Climate change could hurt Italy’s prized white truffles, worth twice the price of gold November 19, 2019Rising global temperatures are worrying truffle hunters around the Italian town of Alba, where the most prized specimens can fetch twice the price of gold.
- The Margin: Chick-fil-A will stop donating to the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes — and people are furious November 19, 2019The fast food chain has been criticized for supporting charities with controversial stances on LGBTQ rights
- Before Its Sale to Parker Hannifin, Manufacturer Gifted $1B to Charity November 19, 2019Cleveland Clinic, Duke University, MIT and USC will each receive $261 million in the sale of Lord Corp. stock.
- Chick-fil-A drops controversial charities November 19, 2019The US fast-food firm has drawn fire for its owner's stance on same-sex marriage.
- How to Earn Links by Doing Something Truly Newsworthy via @jeremyknauff November 19, 2019Doing something newsworthy can help you gain publicity, boost your authority, and earn links. Here's how to do it right. The post How to Earn Links by Doing Something Truly Newsworthy via @jeremyknauff appeared first on Search Engine Journal ....
- Why Psychological Safety Matters: 16 Ways To Make It Okay For People To Tell The Truth And Take Risks November 19, 2019Why psychological safety at the workplace matters; Quint Studer shares advice for creating a psychologically safe work environment. The post Why Psychological Safety Matters: 16 Ways To Make It Okay For People To Tell The Truth And Take Risks...
- Tips to Build a Positive Brand Reputation November 19, 2019Your brand reputation determines how your business is viewed and perceived by its customers, stakeholders, and the wider market in which you operate. It has a huge impact on your… The post Tips to Build a Positive Brand Reputation...
- Chick-fil-A Stops Donations To Anti-LGBTQ Groups November 19, 2019The fast food restaurant will no longer donate to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Salvation Army.
- Enthusiastic Donors Pony Up In Support Of Psychedelic Research, Harm Reduction Efforts November 19, 2019Charitable benefactors are stepping up to help fund groundbreaking psychedelic studies and efforts to reduce harm for users.
- Chick-fil-A says it won't donate to anti-LGBTQ groups — at least for now November 19, 2019Chick-fil-A picked a new lineup of charities for 2020, but it didn't rule out giving to anti-LGBTQ groups in the future.
- Chick-fil-A's charity will no longer donate to anti-LGTBQ organizations November 19, 2019Chick-fil-A announced on Monday that the company's charitable foundation will no longer be donating to two organizations with a history of anti-LGBTQ behavior. The big picture: Chick-fil-A, which has received pushback for years over its founder's Christian conservatism and views...
SUPPORTED CRM SYSTEMS